(As of 2nd August)
- Get back into this!
(As of 25th July)
- Get familiar with CSS3 - pseudo classs/selectors (how they work etc)
- Restart Js tutorials
- Study basic coding concepts (again)
(As of 18th July)
- Nested content for thanking people so that all my shout outs can sit in a nice module.
- Redirect www url to non-www url
(As of 16th July)
- Local IIS sorted (why? I like to but why do we do that?)
- Get a helper class in to make logic global
- Play with those property editors Nik sent me
- Look into client dependency or whatever we call it now or using Optimus to minify the FE
- RSS feed for the site
- Domain name
- Get the project on github
(As of 15th July)
- Take out Macros - why do we use them? Better way?
- Work on front end to make it more encapsulated.
- Put ViewModels in place as well as generated ones (Why? Let's find out)
- Sort 3 environments
- Find an excuse to use property value converters